Sun, Jan 28|
EDA Experience - A Full Day of Free Activities
Reserve your spot for the West Coast Swing Introductory Class at 12:00 p.m.! On January 28, 2018, Espaces des Arts opens its doors for a full day of FREE dance and fitness workshops, open to everyone, whatever your level.
Heure et lieu
Jan 28, 2018, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Art Spaces, 9 Rue Sainte-Catherine Est, 2nd floor, Montreal, QC H2X 1K4, Canada
À propos de l'événement
LINK TO FACEBOOK EVENT:https://www.facebook.com/events/2298530640172664/
This year, it's the perfect time to get out of your comfort zone and live…the EDA Experience!
On January 28, 2018, Espaces des Arts opens its doors for a one-day-only special promotional event: “XEDA”!
What is XEDA?
1) A full day of FREE dance and fitness workshops, open to everyone, regardless of your level;
2) Mini-workshops of 30 to 45 minutes including a demonstration of the style of dance or physical conditioning being taught.
Come and try several different types of dances or physical conditioning, all under one roof, and free of charge!
Here is the schedule of the workshops offered:
- 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Trampoline Fitness by Studio House of Bounce - Studio MET AB
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: West Coast Swing by Westie Montreal – Studio MET AB
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Jazz Dance by Cadance Jazz & Pilates - Studio MET AB
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.: Afro Urban Dances with Melo E. Omat - Studio MET AB
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.:
o Trampoline Fitness by House of Bounce - Studio MET AB
o Pilates Barre by Cadance - Studio Louvre
- 4 to 5 p.m.: Bollywood Fitness by Jhoomlay: Bollywood Dance Fitness - Studio MET AB
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Groove Fitness by Cadance - Studio MET AB
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.:
o Colombian Salsa by Ellen and Teeven Torres from Saoco MTL - Studio MET AB
o Street Jazz by Street Jazz MTL with Simona with Simona Giustini - Studio Louvre
6pm to 7pm: Kizomba by Manuel Dos Santos from Dr. Kizomba - Studio MET AB
Come live the EDA Experience, on January 28 only! Save the date and get ready to try something new!
Address: 9 Sainte-Catherine east, 2nd floor, suite 101